get the lowdown on the plumbing trade
& home maintenance here.. need answers?
just ask ken

Monday, April 29, 2013

At my water meter is the tap on the mains side of the meter or the house side? Ray Jennison - Torrens Park

Hi Ray,

The water meter is the responsibility of SA Water. If you have any problems with your meter SA Water will repair for you.

I hope this helps. Any further questions please ask.

- Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment