get the lowdown on the plumbing trade
& home maintenance here.. need answers?
just ask ken

Monday, May 23, 2011

I am overseas and my hot water service has burst. Can you please quote to replace? John - Kingswood

Hi John,

Thankyou for your enquiry.

We can most certainly attend your home and replace your hot water service whilst you are away. Our plumbers have full police clearance and are of the highest standard.

To be able to quote accurately we need to ask you for some more details about your hot water service such as type and location.

Please contact my office and I will be happy to assist.

- Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment